Friday 21 November 2008

Last day of week 1

Well, today was the last day of week one of the TTT course.
Joined a few of the other students on the webcast by Kevin, had problems with my connection which meant my sound kept breaking up and my picture kept freezing - ah the joys of technology!!!
Had a meeting with our head of IT yeasterday and explained what we want to do moving forward with technology at our centre, he now understands that as an education establishment we don't just need a word processor and Email!!!
Added this weeks list of activities as activities in my REfLECT portfolio.

I don't know what I will do next week without TTT to look at - maybe my day job?

This week has been a really useful week for learning new stuss and trying out new technologies, after my initial apprehension on day one in Wolverhampton, I feel like I have made a good choice to come on this course.

No comments:

My del.icio.us Bookmarks